Contact JoliPuppies for information on upcoming litters!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW….
- All breeding dogs have a minimum of DNA health testing to be cleared for breeding in our program. We do not breed any dogs that carry for possible health concerns.
- Puppies will need to stay with their litter until they are 8 weeks old.
- We administer worming medications to our puppies every 2 weeks starting at week 2.
- All puppies will leave us with a Florida Health Certificate. This will come from a veterinarian that specializes in reproductive vet medicine after they have a comprehensive exam.
- All puppies will have age appropriate vaccinations.
- We send home a swag bag with each puppy that has a sample of the food we are feeding, toys and a small blanket with their moms and littermates scent on it to help comfort them during the transition.
- We provide breeder support for the life of your puppy. We are here to help you.
- Your puppy will have one month of free health insurance to protect you should any unforeseen accidents happen.